Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 17: Shopping!

There was no mileage today!  We are staying here in Connecticut till we pick up Mark in 6 days. We are SO looking forward to it!
Today was a shopping kind of day. I looked up the two outlet malls, and the one I wanted was the Tanger outlets in Westbrook.
Lon smelling the flowers!
Lon hanging out and waiting for the ladies! They also have a Williams Sonoma outlet! I SO want one of those near our house!

My new Sperry Topsiders.  Just what I wanted
Lon enjoying his fish lunch at Lenny and Joe's Fish Tale. It was good. I had shrimp and clams.
They had t-shirts for $6.50, so I got one for Mark! :) and one for Lon too
Drive by Connecticut.  We went to the antique store we always go to. It was fun. Found a ton of things I would like, but did not buy. We bought a bank for Lon like the one I had when I was little. He loves it
We went to Hallmark for ice cream, and the car of my dreams was there!
Grammalyn and Lon ordering ice cream!
FIERCE!
Lon bought dessert with his own money at the Niantic Farmer's market. It is small and just getting on it's feet, but they had some good things there.
Found an Italian grocery/deli in town. We are going to stop by there soon!
Modeling his new shirt from Lenny and Joe's.
Munching on Illiano's Pizza! YUMMY!
It was a fun day! Tomorrow will be another fun day too!

No comments: