Search This Blog

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Day 13: A Day of Rest

Today was a nice slow day of visiting with Aunt Karen! We hung out in the morning, did some laundry. Got the car fixed! I could not figure out why the charger was not working. I thought maybe it got too hot, I had Lon put it in the cooler.  Well, that did not work either.  When we got to Karen's last night, I researched the problem. I went to PT Cruiser Forum.  While I found the fuses in the driver's side of the car. There are others! Under the air filter.  This morning, with Lon's help, we removed the air filter, popped the top of the fuse  box and found a broken fuse!  I put everything back, and drove to the autoparts store, got new fuses. I let the car cool down and put in a new fuse! I am so proud of us! We did it ourselves!
Then it was time to cool off in the pool!
Lon enjoying the water. It was so nice.
Even Mommy got into the water!
Playing with the diving toys. He is so pleased with himself that he can get those
We had to get out of the water and get ready to go to the play.
Yes, play.
Lon was looking forward to seeing the play, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It was put on by the Washington Ballet.  It was very good.  It held Lon's attention, the entire two hours.
During intermission, Lon and Ingrid were made King and Queen by Aunt Karen.
Lon is loving his crown.
It was a nice day to get caught up and rest, Lon and Ingrid played well together  It was fun being there.

No comments: