Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Day After the Feast

We are not black Friday shoppers, we have lots of fun at home! Today was no different. This year is a very short Christmas season,we got out all the decoration boxes, put all the fall stuff away!
I got a gingerbread house for Grandma and Lon to build.  Lon thought this was a wonderful idea
Working hard !
The mail came and a box was there for him!
He is thinking this might be what he waits for all year!
oh yes! It is what I wait for all year! My Godmother is the BEST!
Then it was back to work!   They are doing a great job. Lon tells Grandma where the frosting needs to go, and she puts it there. Lon puts on the candy!
It is looking good, and I need to get a picture posted of the finished product!
We started putting up the outside decorations. The luminarios are going up, I am about half done.  A few years ago I saw this great helicopter at Home Depot.  But I did not have a place to put it in Kirkland.  I found a perfect place in Summerville!
Today was a good day!

No comments: