Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Juanita El Carnival!

Friday night was Carnival Night.  It is always fun and this year the organizers (Sue an Tracy) did a stellar job.
My job this year was to sit at the door, welcome everyone, answer questions, and give out maps.  It was very fun to see everyone.  Sadly, this meant Lon was pretty much on his own.  It was sad for me, but not for him. He had a great time.  I asked him to take some photos. He was so busy having fun, he took very few. I am happy he had fun.
The cake walk is always his favorite.
I made two cherry pies, and they both went.
The most popular kid who is too young for school! We love Oliver
Lon was so excited he had to come back to see me to tell me he won a chocolate class!!  This is why he loves Cake Walk
Photo booth. At then end, Lon was able to take home this set of props.  He had so much fun with this.
Not sure what the ducks were for, but there they are.
It was fun!!

No comments: