Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Panoramic Photo Shoot Chaos!

Today was school panoramic photo day. They wanted to do it outside. It was cold, about 49, with a wind. The kids wore their coats. The photographer told them to unzip their coats so we could see their shirts, and take their hoods off.
Waiting to line up with the rest of the school
Just standing around waiting. They lined up by grades. Lon and his classmates were in front
Finally we can start taking our places.

Lon and most of his class.
The camera was up high, so they will get all the kids. They have not done this kind of photo in a long time. I do not think I can post a copy of the photo, I am not sure my scanner is big enough, the small size photo is 10x15. Lon will be getting one in a couple weeks.  Just as the photographer snapped the last photo, it started to sprinkle. Good timing!


2 comments:

Vasudev said...

Nice pictures...and seems like the day was awesome. Enjoyed reading and the pictures. I didn't know how to follow the blog now I get updates to my email, something that I learnt from couple friends today includes my Seattle Sister :)

Anonymous said...

Fun Memories.. JUst remember to put a list of names with that photo. Sny you tell I was looking at old photos a few days ago and NO NAMES!!!
Love you,
Mom