Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Painting

Today Lon and I tackled painting the walls in the guest room. The flooring has already been ripped up. We are almost ready to get a new floor then move everything (almost) back to the guest room.  We have to get a closet organizer in there fairly quickly as I have clothes and shoes that hang up in there! 
The most amazing thing for me is that the house smells better. That carpet was very dirty and unimaginably stinky when we ripped it up. Strangely, I found some poop under the carpet. That was really weird.
Lon is really helping me paint. He is slow but he tries his best. He really enjoyed helping.  The new paint color is Sanctuary from Behr (Home Depot). I think it looks good.  Much better than the dirty yellow in the closet and light blue everywhere else. Even the ceiling was light blue. I painted the ceiling bright white.  The inside of the closet is bright white too.
I think this project is going very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Lon and Mommy too. IT does look nice.
Mom