Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful happy Easter and we hope that you did too!
Testing the new bubble machine on Saturday afternoon.  Lon deemed it worthy to have out on Easter. Who can resist a bubble machine? I feel a little like Lawrence Welk with all the bubbles.  Google him, young ones.


Our spread. There was a bit too much food, but that is how we roll. The cute bunny was a gift from Christine! Thank you! Love the bunny! The plant is an Italian Heather, which I had never heard of before. Michelle brought that to us. It is so pretty, I hope it can grow well here.  Lots of bread is left, but I am fond of toast!
I wonder what a bread pudding from Kulich would taste like?
Getting the instructions for the Easter Egg Hunt!
They all listened very well

Ready, Set, GO!

The most amazing amount of eggs! We had lots and lots. Next year we will have more kids, but the same amount of eggs. They had toys and candy, not just candy. And the all important Golden Egg had a dollar coin in it. One per kid. 

Lon loved his bunny ears, he got those when he visited the Easter Bunny at the mall for his pictures.
He wore them most of the day

Looking for that Golden Egg!
Ben and Brian looking for eggs.  As far as I could tell there were no arguments about who got what
Reyansh is not pleased that he can not participate.  He wants to be out there in the grass with the big boys.  He really does not get what they are running around for, but he wants to be in the grass with them.  Next year little one! You will be a force!
Getting some help to get the eggs up high

Having fun! Lots of fun! The rain was holding off, it was great. There was rain in the morning, and the rain started again about 7:30pm. Perfect!
After watching the egg hunt, I put the camera down and got busy talking, eating and generally not thinking about taking pictures to put on the blog.  I think we all had a good time. I had fun. Lon had fun. Lon got the Neptune Carrier from the Easter Bunny. One of the pieces he wanted in the Lego Atlantis series. He wanted this one ALOT!  He was a good boy and did not build it before the party, he begged a little, but not much. Although as soon as everyone left he really wanted to build it.  He even helped me clean off the table.  I decided that he could build it while I was doing dishes. He built it all by himself. he is now up to bag three of the five bags of lego pieces.  Once he finished bag two it was close to bedtime, so I fixed him a peanut butter toast snack, with milk,  and he then went to bed.  A little bit of whine, can I build more, but not too terribly much. We all had a great time.  We love Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Nice table! IT all looks so very good.
Love You,
Mom