Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Preview

Yesterday after school Lon and I went to the mall and got BUNNY PICTURES! whooohooo! I had his Easter shirt with me, and we put it on in the car at the mall, and took it off right after pictures. (he put on another shirt, I did not make him run around half naked)
Before bunny pictures! The people who run the pictures remembered Lon and called him by name!  We go twice a year, once for the Bunny and once for Santa.  I was surprised they remembered his name!

The bunny picture I chose for this year. They took 5 of them, but this one I thought was the best!  After we take our photos we go to Harry and David, then Williams Sonoma and we leave. Well this year, since we found out there was a Lego store in the mall we had one more stop to make before we left the mall, went to See's and headed home! It was a very fun afternoon! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bunny Photo. The Bunny could have been looking at Lon.
Lon looks great. Nice vest.
Mom