Search This Blog

Friday, April 01, 2011

Molbaks

Today Aunt Janet and Drew came up for a visit! Very fun!
First stop was Big Daddy's for lunch. It was wonderful as always. The boys played at the candy machine till it broke. Then, Mr. Summerfield turned on the dance floor lights (the colored lights that flash) the boys ran around with those and had a great time.
After lunch we went to Molbaks. Love that store. It is wonderful. There are some good ideas there. 
There were alot of people who brought their dogs to the store. This lady brought two. I find that sort of weird. But the boys liked petting the dogs. They were very nice and asked first. The lady was nice enough to let two boys pet her dogs
Fountains! I am thinking of a big fountain in the front yard. Not sure how I would make that work exactly, but I think it would be fun!  There was a sign that said, Parents please do not let your children play in the fountains. The boys were good about not playing with the water. I know that was tough! It was water, it was moving! It was SO cool!

They found these great chairs, made of recycled materials. They came in great colors and looked wonderful.  however, the price tag that comes with them is a bit out of control. (400 for the chair they are sitting in. We did not know this when they sat down)
Lon was a bit disappointed that they did not have the Christmas villages out. He would like to get another piece for our village. He likes that almost as much as our train

We bought some seeds to plant for our garden. I kept thinking about this little tree all through the store. I thought about what I would plant it in, where in the house it would go. I kept thinking about it. That was enough. I bought the little meyer lemon tree. I am hoping that there will be lemons on it from the blooms this summer.  I am going to put it in a big blue pot.
In 10 days Auntie Janet and Drew will come back to help me put in a floor. That will be FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day. THe boys look like they are having fun.
Mom