Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Miss Sarah!

I know, I know, Tinkerbell is silly! I know Miss Sarah is turning 17, this is also the prime reason she is not pictured modeling her new jammies. I hope she likes them!

The top





The shorts.


The slippers, with peep toe! How cool is that? I am going to make me some, but not in Tinkerbell, perhaps Cars. Lon would think Cars is highly cool.



The sleep mask.


The robe, it has a hood and double ruffles on the sleeve and around the hem.

And the cake. Just a little bit of cake. I got some pearl dust and wanted to see how to use it. I am not sure about it. I have to keep working with it a little.
A little better view of the pixie dust covered baby cakes. I wanted it to look like Tinkerbell was flying over, dust coming off her wings.

1 comment:

Jim said...

You are one talented lady! I'm sure she will love the theme.