Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Painting


Lon's birthday is coming up. This year, like last year, I wanted to do some original artwork for his invitation. Well, since Lon had a nap he was going to be up late and wanted to help. I gave him some brushes, a piece of paper and I squirted some acrylics onto a sheet of wax paper and let him go ! Lon told me this was his present for Mommy and Daddy's anniversary. I will frame this and keep it forever.

Lon had fun, I think we will do more of this painting stuff! He is so serious about what color goes where.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, you might be able to use Lon's art work as the cover for the invitation. Just shrink it down to size.. just a thought. I like the art work. I understand why you will frame that one..
Love you,
Mom