Search This Blog

Monday, June 09, 2008

Last Baseball of the Spring




Spring Training is over for Lon! I hope we have baseball again in the fall.


Yes, I made this outfit. We put the last elastic in the legs just before class started! (the shirt has baseball buttons and piping. It is a little big, okay, a lot big, it should fit him next year too! The pants, will not)




Lon and I made baseball cupcakes! Everyone thought they were very cute.






Running. The best part of baseball.



Hitting is fun too.



Lon and his buddy. They like to run around together. Run, chase, run, chase, run be chased, it's all good.

We had CrackerJack, white grape juice and cupcakes. Baseball has been bery bery good to me.

(okay, if you are not old, like me, you will not get the SNL Garrett Morris reference)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos, thanks for the update.
Love you
Mom

suzy said...

I am glad you like them Mom!