Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sneak Peek at the Cake



The nicest thing about this cake is that I was loaned the cake pan! Nice. This cake pan is on my list of fancy cake pans I really need. I was looking in a cake decorating book and you can make this cake into a barn, a big top, a tree... I just wanted something easy! Yes, the sewing machine is still set up, I have a set of jammies I would like to finish up before Friday.
The cupcakes, there will be green and yellow ones. Or two other colors, but all with sprinkles. The other colors will have other flavors of cupcake too! -- oh yea, sleep is SO overrated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cake IS GREAAT!!! I am so sorry that we are missing the big event.
Love you,
Mom

suzy said...

We will miss you too! I am glad you like the cake. Look for pictures of more cupcakes tomorrow.

Jim said...

SO overrated! lol.

Those look really great. It might be the framing of the shot but they look huge, like two to a cupcake huge. I would call you talented but you already know that :)

suzy said...

You are so nice! The cupcakes are normal size, the big cupcake took 10 cups of cake batter. It is big!