Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleep is Overrated!



I put the sewing machine away till Monday! However, I did finish up two more projects!


Cars jammies! A different style from the Diego jammies, just three buttons! The buttons are red, yellow and green, yep, stop, slow and go!



Goofy!


Curious George shirt! It features George painting! On this one I used giant primary colored hands for buttons.


Lon likes making goofy faces at the camera!

The dining room table looks so much bigger without the sewing machine, mini ironing board and iron set up on top! Sorry, Mark, it will be back on Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Jon. Mommy. Lon is very lucky and you are very talented.
We loved the movie we got today. Mark's comments are really good. Thanks for sending us the movies.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

PS that was great JOB!!

Jim said...

Oh I agree totally great Jon! :)

Lon is one stylish and very lucky kid! Maybe Mark would be OK with the return on Monday if HE had car jammies!

Jim said...

Wow, I just noticed you have been blogging for 2 1/2 years. That on top of everything else. Yes, sleep is truely for the bored!

suzy said...

Thanks Mom, I know it was a pretty great Jon. Look for the birthday movie coming soon!

suzy said...

Maybe I can find some more cars fabric and make them matching Cars jammies.
yep, 2.5 years of blog. Thanks for telling me about this thing! It is Lon's baby book.