Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

THE WEDDING!





Yes, it is all in caps. Yes, I know that means I am shouting. I remember reading somewhere something along the lines of If Mamma's happy, then everyone is happy. I think my Mamma is very happy now.


On Saturday morning, Mom, me and my sister were scheduled to get our hair done at a very glam place called Celedon. I took Mom's car, and Mom and my sister took hers, turned out to be a good thing as there were all sorts of street blocked off for some sort of marathon. That part got annoying trying to find our way across one street, we had to go all the way up and back around. But we did make it and we all got great hair! and I got some good shots of drive by DC


Union Station as I zip by.







It is the Smithsonian Castle. I used to dream about being locked up in the Smithsonian for a long weekend and I could explore lots and lots of very cool things. I still think that would be really fun.


The Washington Monument. I still have to climb all those stairs. I am not sure if you can anymore though....



While I was out taking snaps and getting my hair coiffed, Lon was with Daddy, Uncle Eddie, and Uncle Jeffy. I called to check in and Lon told me he was "out with the boys". They went to the waffle house for breakfast. Mark made sure Lon was clean. I had his tuxedo with me, so we could make sure he was looking good at the wedding!




Getting to the church on time! As if they could start without the BRIDE!






The Groom's side





He looks so fashionable. So stylish! I think his tiny tux looks great on him!



Lon and Daddy both look good.

HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!


Sitting during the readings. The readings were done by Christa and David, they were very nicely done. Lon playing with Mommy's hair.







Standing up.






With this ring...





The blessing.

Lon finds a playground.
Lon had fun out on the playground at Church. There were some wedding photos taken, then we were off to the reception.

2 comments:

Jim said...

You took some excellent shots! I am going to need some copies for my wall -o-photos :)

suzy said...

whatever you want!