Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Bicycle, Bicycle

Lon was playing trucks inside, it was getting too hot outside. Mommy was still baking, although I think I am done now. I do not have picture editing here, I will try to crop the photos to make them nicer when I get back.










As I was moving some of Grandma Phis's clothes from the closet to the store room to make room for some of mine, Lon spied a bicycle. He was wanting to ride it NOW. Andy got it out of the store room, Lon helped him put the training wheels on.
Now to get on.














I think the tires are flat.

Yep, the tires are really flat, we should fix them NOW.





We all went to get air in the little bicycle tires. Lon is showing GiGi the wonders of his new Curious George Shoes. They are very fun.




Since we were all in the car, the car went to Carl's. Very yummy.




Carl's Ice Cream is the Best!





Yes, Lon is looking a little sleepy. He almost was asleep by the time we got home, but he perked up when he saw the little bicycle! He did not go to sleep till 8:15!

We need to get him a little helmet. He will have this bicycle thing mastered soon! We all just hover too much as he tries to learn how to do it.

No comments: