Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Last Week in Virginia


After Daddy left and GrandmaPhis and Andy left, it was just the three of us, Lon, me and GiGi. We try to do something fun every day. We have only went for Doughnuts twice.












However, we do go to Carl's ALOT.





Gigi likes Lon to stay neat when he eats his ice cream. We go to Carl's so much that Lon knows that the river to go over, twice, is the Rappahanock. He can say it very nicely. I am impressed with that. I will ask him, which river is this Lon, and from the backseat I hear, the rap-aHAN-ick. Super cute. This leads me to believe that eating ice cream leads to higher IQs in children. I wonder if I can get a grant to study this.

This is a duck's nest. We went to Central Park Target and there was a duck, sitting there not moving. At first I was not sure it was even real. Then she moved. When we came back out, she had moved into the shade, but not too far from those precious eggs! Lon was very interested in the duck, but I would not let him get too close. We talked about the duck all the way to Carl's. Then we got sidetracked by ice cream.

Mainly we have been hanging around the house, doing little errands. But mainly playing here. We are having a good time.

No comments: