Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

In Virginia

Yep, it is true. Lon and I are in Virginia. We are getting ready for Grandma's WEDDING! Yep, we are going to have another Grandpa soon! Daddy comes in a couple days, but for now it is just me and Mommy.


Here I am watching the airplane.

Getting the wiggles out before we board the airplane. Mommy will tell you it did not work, I was UP the entire flight! I was a VERY good boy. I did fall asleep 3 minutes before landing. And stayed asleep till the next morning.


GiGi and I playing with all the new toys at Grandma Phis's house.






I get to read stories to GiGi, mainly about trucks.

Mommy is baking, madelines and french butter cookies. I think today she is making white chocolate candy.








Building a fort out of couch cushions. I have no clue on where Lon learned how to do that, our couch cushions at home are permanently attached to the couch....






Of course, we stopped at Carl's for ice cream! Carl's ice cream is the BEST. It has even been written up in Bon Appetite magazine as having some of the best ice cream in the country.





Lon started out with his small cone, then took Mommy's ice cream. He is helping me fit into my dress, I am sure that is his motivation, not just more ice cream for Lon!




This morning, before anyone else got up, Lon and went to the Donut Connection and brought back doughnuts! Lon had never tried a doughnut before. He had to have TWO on his plate, one was peanut butter cream, which sounded better than it tasted and the other was vanilla with sprinkles. Lon is a sucker for something with sprinkles on it. Loves those multi colored sprinkles!






Doughnuts are good. Lon likes them. However I have not found good doughnuts in Kirkland. Doughnuts may stay a Virginia treat. Just a few more days till the wedding, we are all getting ready. Now that I have figured out the camera downloads, I will try to keep the blog updated! And take more photos to post.

No comments: