Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New outfits for All the Cousins


I did get the outfits done ! I am so happy about that. Lon's, Matt's and Miss Ings Fourth of July outfits! They will not be together on the Fourth, but the cousins will all be looking good! Lon has the plain red shorts, Miss Ing has the fancy pants, and Matt has the big boy cargo pants with camp shirt. I was not sure if Matt would wear red pants. I had a straight khaki skirt. In my current shape, a straight skirt looks hideous, so I made him a pair of cargo pants! I think they turned out cute! The pockets are the same material as the shirt. Since I decided that cleaning up the kitchen would be silly, I made Lon an outfit for his birthday. You gotta have a special outfit to wear on your very first birthday!




I think that turned out cute. You can not see it, but the buttons are party hats. He will look very festive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute outfits. I am anxious to see them onthe kids. GOod photo op. See you soon. Much Love, Mom

Jim said...

Wow, impressive!

Thats it, I am getting you a golden lasso and invisible plane since you are obviously Wonder Woman.

suzy said...

Thanks !