Search This Blog

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary!



Aren't these the coolest flowers? They smell wonderful! It is great. My Mom and Grandmother sent those for our 11th Anniversary. They are so thoughtful. I have such a great family! Mark and I went to lunch at the Scezuan place again. This time we had all the guys he works with come too. This was on the Friday before our special day. The waitresses took Lon off to give him some candy. Of course Lon wanted the red wrapped candy. Red is best. Lon does enjoy the restaurant. But alas, the Bad Car Karma continued. We come out of the restaurant and Vasu looks at my car and I have a extremely low rear tire. Just a hair better than flat. There was a service station on the corner, so I got more air in the tire. ARG! Hopefully that will end the Bad Car Karma.




On our anniversary, Mark, Lon and I went to lunch. At the Thai place near the park. Lon loves the Thai place. Mark gave him a taste of the vinegar that the cucumbers were swimming in (no, I can not remember the name right now) Lon LOVED IT. He thought that was great stuff. Mark kept giving him more! I think if we let him drink it, he would have. He had some pad Thai noodles, he had some cucumber, and of course the ever present, can not leave home without them, goldfish. Lon had fun and the waitstaff love him. I am not sure he goes to any restaurant that the waitstaff doesn't love him.


After a super filling lunch of satay, pad Thai and Thai sweet and sour, with my favorite Thai coffee, we went to Juanita Beach Park.
Lon is still not thrilled with swings. He might get used to them. Or he might not.
We did find the BEST thing about the park, the Lon sized Rock wall! How cool is this!
Lon was all over that climbing wall. He had the best time on that.

Lon waving from the top of the climbing wall.


Lon rides the whale! He is not quiet big enough yet.

Lon on the slides! WOW. Can it get any better? Lon was having the most fun ever! Slides are great fun. I can see going back to the Juanita Beach in our future.

After we went to the Juanita Beach, we thought we would check out North Kirkland Park. It was also good.

If no one is going to help me get back to the top, I will do it all myself!

Slides are the best!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Happy Anny!

Oh, I forgot to tell you, Thai coffee cures Bad Car Karma, you're good now :) (I love Thai Coffee too!)

You are very fortunate to be able to take Lon to a restaurant and have a pleasant experience. Even more so that he loves the same food you do.

I'm loving the baby rock climbing wall, uber cool!

Fantastic photos, as always.

suzy said...

Right now, Lon will try anything I put in front of him. I am not sure how long that will last so I am trying to give him bites of everything! Tha baby rock wall is the very best thing. Lon LOVES that place.
I must get more Thai Coffee, I think that tire is going flat again!