Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Lunch with Miss Lindsay
















It was so nice to be able to spend the afternoon with Lindsay! The boat leaves early early Saturday Morning, and she will be gone. Fishing, then back to school. I asked her if she would want to go to my favorite restaurant. It is called the Mediterranean Kitchen. Lebanese/Mediterranean food. YUMMY. Garlic, mint, yogurt, lamb, how can you go wrong? Mark is not a big fan though so we don't go. Lindsay said it sounded good. Lon loved it too! He had some fried cauliflower with garlic sauce, Pita bread, hummus, Baba Ganjoush, Labne (momma's favorite!). Lon also tried some of Momma's kabobs. I got the mixed, kafka, chicken and lamb, over saffron rice with garlic sauce over all. Lindsay and I shared the baklava at the end with the tiny cups of Turkish coffee. There are always leftovers, lunch portions are HUGE. The smell of garlic is permeating my fridge as we speak. YUMMY!!
Then we went shopping and got a few things and I took Lindsay back to the boat. I hope she has a good and profitable summer season before hitting the books again.

No comments: