Search This Blog

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not so Secret Soccer Fan


Lon and I are watching all the games we can. Those that do not interfere with naps. Mommy is filling Lon in on what happens if he goes to sleep. Mommy has pulled out her Brasil Team shirt from the 1982 World Cup. I was in Brasil for that one. That was alot of fun. We are now hoping for a win from Brasil. The neighbor boy was kicking around the soccer ball the other night and I went out for a while. I am not great, but I still have some decent footwork. I need tons more practice though. I am thinking Lon is going to get a soccer ball for his birthday...... Since Lon only stands up for a few seconds without holding on to anything, I think we are going to wait a year or three before we start teaching him soccer. Next World Cup he will be ready to go outside after the games and see if he can do what he saw at the games!


GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL!

1 comment:

Jim said...

YAY, I have a partner in crime for the Worlds Cup! Looks like it might be a rematch between Brasil and Germany :) Muah ha ha.