Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Inside, Outside


First, I would like to say that I am not ever going to look at Lon and repeat those age old words, may your child be just like you. Apparently my very own Mother did that to me. Vehemently. Please note the slightly diabolical look on Lon's face. He is about to show me what he figured out how to do. He had to push the toy over to the couch, then he got up on the toy and started to climb on the couch. He was very very pleased with himself. No more letting him play while I scan the paper. He has figured out how to move things around and use them to climb up on other things. To look out the window, to just see what is up there. I guess one day when I was a kid Mom found me on top of the fridge. This is scary.

Lon wanted to go outside. Sounded like a fine idea! First we went to the backyard. The tummy cam was back in operation. What fun! Lon would crawl over to me and *push* me over and we would roll around on the grass, which made the little guy laugh!

We then went out to play in the front yard. No land mines from the dog. Or bird feathers. I think the neighbors cat got a bird in the back yard. There were little feathers all over the place!

We were out in the front yard when Daddy came home!! Hurray for Daddy !!

Seems like all boys love cars!

After Daddy came home, Lon was tired so he is now napping. It was a long day!

These next pictures are for Grandmother P. My Fushia plant, my first rose of the season, her peonies and the pilfered sitka rose from the airport ferry parking lot in Ketchikan. (I took a cutting of it, rooted it and planted it. It seems to like it here)

2 comments:

Jim said...

LOL, the perfect 06/06/06 picture!

Wait, you found your way to the top of the fridge? What an adventurous young lady. Maybe you could bubble-wrap Lon since he has in all likelihood inherited your fearless gene :)

Beautiful flowers!

suzy said...

Bubble wrap!! What a great idea. I like it, although I think he would pull it all off. There must be some thing. I am not sure how my mother lived through my fearless years. Those did not end till just a couple years ago.