Search This Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

In the Park with Miss Sarah




Today was a gorgeous day! It was in the low 80s. Sarah came over and we decided that we needed to go to the park. So we loaded up the zooper (super stroller) and off we went! I had Lon wear his Seahawks hat. It is still a little big, but it provided shade for him. I am glad I had him covered up! I got sunburned on my shoulders! uh-oh! Hopefully I will lose the lobster look by the morning.
Of course Lon went first to the climbing wall! He kept his hat on until he got into the swing, and then the hat was gone! Then we got a cherry shave ice and walked the board walk! Lon LOVES the shave ice! He thought that was yummy! It was good to feed him some ice, keep him hydrated since it was warm out. Not as warm as Virginia, but warm for here.
Lon did not get sunburned. Just mommy.

No comments: