Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Third Grade Song Program!

Tonight the entire third grade had a singing program.
They sang 8 songs.  December Around the World,  La Pinata,  Happy New Year  (Gung Hay Fat Choy), Pickle in the Tannenbaum, Jump at the Sun, Miracle of Lights, December in America, and the encore, Children Go Where I Send Thee.
Processing in
Lon taking his place. It was not a good spot for me to get him on camera though! I was in the second set of tables.
Lon was not starting to feel good. But he kept singing!
Lon had a speaking part in Gung Hay Fat Choy. He talked about how the houses were decorated with red symbols for long life and prosperity. (I will get the whole line again when he wakes up)
Going back to his spot after doing his lines perfectly
Doing the hand gestures on the last song.  He was so proud of himself for learning all the moves.

He then went home and went to bed. I hope he feels better in the morning.

No comments: