Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Roof!



We thought we should be proactive in getting a new roof. We lost a few roof tiles in the last big storm, and since the other things in the house are starting to go....








Lon prepares to supervise.







Mr. Goofy Foreman







The dumpster in my parking space



The men on the roof....





Starting to put the new roof on....

Pretty new roof


A close up! All done, but the gutters.

We also lost our satellite. It needs re calibrated, and they are coming tomorrow afternoon to fix that.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Good planning! I'm glad you have Lon there to supervise, I was initially worried when I saw the "Hungry Buzzard.com" sign :)

suzy said...

I was pretty worried about the hungry buzzard too, and it is still here. Lon was a great supervisor! He kept everyone on schedule