Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Little Catch Up




I am a little behind in my blogging. I should have posted the April snow. Yes, April snow. We only got a dusting at our house. Just a little farther north (only about 7 miles north) they got 10 inches. yes, TEN inches. All the latest little plants got frozen. I am now waiting till may to put in my veggies garden and hanging flower baskets.









oh yea, it was COLD for mid April. Yes, I turn the heat up before we go to bed, and turn it down on my way up.








On the 19th, Daddy took Lon to the park while Mommy napped!
After Downtown park, they went to Castle Park.
Mark told me that he went across the rope bridge like it was no big deal.

After some park fun, they went to Fred Meyer, I was told, by Lon, that Mommies are not allowed at Fred Meyer. Only big boys and their Daddies. Okay. I can live with that.. I will give them a list!
Later that afternoon, more snow fell. Snow!

No comments: