Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally it is Tulip Time



Due to our mid April SNOW, the tulips were a little slower to bloom this year. But today, they were just about ready. There were still some fields that were not open. For the most part, it was wonderful!


Drive by fields.



The three of us!







And he's off! Running around the Rozengaarde like a crazy man!



This is new, a bunny to point the way.







Beauty Shot. I was really taken with the new orange tulips.











The gardens






















Lunch break!




Back to the Flowers.




pretty....





Come sit with me, Momma and Daddy, please!


Enough of sitting, let's RUN!



Hello!




In the fields.



An entire field of those gorgeous orange tulips.

Wow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The orange tuplis are so pretty. Did you get some for next year?
Mom

suzy said...

Yes, I did.

Amilu said...

I love Tulips! Someday I need to get up there at this time of year and go wander around there and enjoy the smell till the hayfever kicks in.

I just gave up and began my own blog... yipes!

http://amiluszoo.blogspot.com/

suzy said...

Congrats on the blog. The tulips are worth seeing. Pictures don't do justice to the amazing amount of color.

Dijea said...

I LOVE TULIPS!!!! I can't say that enough. Great pics.