Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!



Today was SO nice, 78! WOOHOOO! It felt like summer, so we did summer things. Yard work, the never ending battle with weeds. I did not take photos of us weed whacking or mowing the lawn, but when we got back from getting groceries Lon wanted to play with his bubble maker. Bubbles are cool.
But not as cool as a mountain of wood chips. Tomorrow, I will load up a couple of wheel barrow fulls and put them around my freshly weeded roses!
It is nice that Lon is feeling better! He was a sick kid last week. He did not want to eat, cause it would not stay down. I did call the doctor and was told, it was a bug going around, probably Norwalk virus. My biggest issue was going to be laundry. Lon will be fine with pedialite and cuddles. Lots of cuddles. And yes, I did lots of laundry. LOTS of laundry.

No comments: