Search This Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Backyardingans Shirt


Lon loves the Backyardigans. They are cute. For his favorite, it is a toss-up between Tyrone, the moose, and Pablo the blue penguin. There are three other characters, Tasha the yellow hippo, Uniqua, I am not sure what she is, but she is pink with darker pink spots, and Austin, he is something else I am not sure what, but he has rabbit ears. I think.
When we went to get some needles for the sewing machine. I left all the cases of needles I had in the machine when I got it serviced, and they disappeared. I am not so sure I like them at the place I had my machine serviced. Lon saw some Backyardigans fabric, he HAD to have it. Well, I did not want it to sit in the sewing room forever. I got one yard and made him a shirt. It has been awhile since I did anything like sew a collar, but it seemed to work out all right. Lon likes it! And that is all that counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I came across your website, and I was wondering if you would tell me where you got the backyardigan fabric. My son loves them and It would be great if I could get my hands on some. Thanks. Joy:)

suzy said...

Hi Joy,
I got it at my local Hancock Fabrics. Kirkland, WA. They had alot left on the bolt. phone number 425-827-3020. Hope that helps!