Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An experiment





I just wanted to see what this would look like. Basically, the next project on my list involves alot of cutting. I was just putting off cutting out all those tiny squares.

Everyone has tea towels. Too nice to really use, or they don't hang well on the oven door. I have some from my Mother in Law, that I would like to do something with. I experimented on this one. It is heavily quilted. Not too bad.


The back


a little bit closer

maybe I could do some more embellishing, like beading or embroidery or....

Now, if I can find those tea towels from my mother in law......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, it is so verynice. I would love to have it. NOt sure where I can hang it, but I will find a place.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey!

What if my Mom wanted it?

Not sure where she would put it, but her cats could use it as a bed....

Jim said...

"Not too bad". I think you underestimate your talent a wee bit.

Its beautiful. I'm trying to imagine when you find the time to do this!