Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank you, Godmother Carol!


When we came home this morning, after the concert, there was a package on our front doorstep. Lon was asleep in his carseat, I took him upstairs, put him in his bed. Then I went downstairs and opened up the wonderful package from Godmother Carol. How cool is this? I triceratops and a book on going to bed! Lon LOVED it! When he woke up, I told him that while he was sleeping, Mommy got the mail and there was a present for him. He could not wait to see what his present was!




Oh Boy! A triceratops! This is so wonderful! I am not sure why I got such a wonderful present but I am very happy!

Thank you Godmother Carol!
We went for a walk and to pick some blackberries. Lon would not leave his Tritop at home alone. He would be sad. Lon told me that tritop is a boy and he should be called Tritop.
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much! Lon is now upstairs sleeping with Tritop.

No comments: