Search This Blog

Thursday, August 09, 2007

More Fun in River City

Since we were lucky enough to find a smashed penny machine at the Carousel for Lon, I had to find a silver charm for me. On the west coast this is really difficult! Finally, we found Dodson's Jewelers. Nice place. They have two silver charms, made in sterling by a local artist. Yes, they were a bit more than normal charms, but I got one anyway. I did mention that she should have a charm of the red wagon. THAT would be really nifty.
We walked around while Lon was asleep.













Mark thought this sign was funny. So did I. I have no idea what this store is.





ark and Lon check out the Sushi.com place. Lon is starting to wake up a little.



This is me, being a dork. When we came back to the hotel, the Keno Brothers and family were just going into lunch. so I took their photo. Lon, your mother is a dork.






We went back to the room, got into our swim clothes. Lon showed Daddy how well he kicks, how well he blows bubble and how he can jump off the side of the pool. Only Mommy can catch him though. He had a grand time. They had a little hot tub and the regular pool. Lon ran between both of them. Opps! too hot! Opps Too cold! Back and forth.









Catching some rays with Daddy.








A little post swim snack and relaxing. Lon can look more relaxed than anyone I have ever met.
















After all that fun, we got ready and went to dinner. We went to The Italian Kitchen. It had lovely outside sidewalk seating. I like that with Lon. The meatball appetizer was lovely. I had the spinach and cheese homemade ravioli for dinner. I am glad I got the small portion. Very filling. We skipped the dessert as they did not have espresso. How odd.

Of course, waiting for dinner takes FOREVER when you are two!




Pizza! Lon loves Pizza!






That was our Saturday in Spokane. The next blog will be our trip home on Highway 2.

No comments: