Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mommy's Birthday!


Today we started out with a lovely breakfast of pancakes, followed by a trip to the park to play with Kyler!
Finally the rain stopped, it was good to get out and play.
Basketball is Lon's very favorite game



Lon found a nice cozy place to take it easy.







Lon learned to climb up the rope stairs! He did it over and over

The rope stairs led to the twisty slide and that is the best!
Kyler
The little boy in the hat was sitting by the grate, then Lon and Kyler had to see what was there too. There was water under the grate. They had a grand time making clover go swimming.




After the super fun time at the park, we did a little shopping. Then we had a nap, when Lon woke up, he started making Mommy dinner. My favorite! Chicken Parmesan.






He is doing really great breading the chicken!



My pretty flowers!



Uncle Vasu came to help us celebrate! He brought me a lovely card and two little pets. The date sweets his mother sent for me were yummy! Thank you Uncle Vasu. I did not take a photo of those or the beautiful new salt and peppers from my mother and grandmother. I do really like them and look forward to using them!


I had a very nice birthday. Thank you all very much!

No comments: