Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Bathtime or Wrestlemania


Lon really does like his bath, but now he is bored with just laying back relaxing. He wants to roll over, or at least sit up. His tub is not designed for sitting up. Rolling over is never a good idea in a tub. Yet, he tries. Gently, I keep him from rolling over. Then he pushes to try and sit up and I have to hold him up and gently put him back down. Once I did not get him soon enough as he was trying to sit up, he made a rather big splash. No damage as I got my hand behind his head before it hit the edge of his tub. He just is always moving. In his tub or not. His little blue tub sits in the big tub. I used to have it on the counter in the kitchen, but it takes up lots of room. Now I just have to get up and down from the tile floor. My back is not really all that happy with the change. But overall it is easier to have the tub in the bathroom.

He loves to read his book. We read the same book every day in the tub. Mimi's Toes. And he KNOWS what is supposed to happen. Mamma washes Mimi from her feet to her nose and then comes back and tickles Mimi's toes. If I do not read it correctly he gets this look on his face, MOM do it right! He holds up his foot when I get to *from her feet* so I touch his foot, touch his nose and then tickle his toes. So far he seems to think it is funny. I would love to be able to figure out how to make his laugh the ring tone on my phone. I love that sound. Is there anything better than baby laughter?

1 comment:

Jim said...

Thats a smart kid! Maybe it time to start the Spanish lessons :)

Baby laughter is the best, unaffected and honest.