Search This Blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Silly Groundhog!

The groundhog saw his shadow. Six more weeks of rain. I feel as though we should be building an ark and counting the animals two by two. I am not sure my lawn can absorb any more water, there are puddles on the grass. Rain rain rain. There were some sun breaks on Lon's Baptism day, but pretty much it has rained since December. Maybe November. Maybe it just seems like forever.
I finished up Lon's seahawks outfit. They had no little man outfits anywhere in town. Youth small would still be HUGE on Lon. I searched all the fabric stores on the eastside and FINALLY found some seahawks fabric! They did not have much left, good thing it does not take a lot to make him something! The girl at the counter told me they had already sold 4 bolts of seahawks fabric. The other stores had sold even more. Now Lon has a little romper, a white onesie to go underneath. He will be styling. I will put a pictures up tomorrow.
GO HAWKS!

No comments: