Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

My Funny Valentine




Mark took me out to lunch for Valentine's Day. Lon got me a box of chocolates and Mark gave me flowers. It was a very nice Thai lunch. Lon enjoyed the place too. Even though all he got was a glass of water! He loves to drink out of a cup. The sippy cup thing he thinks is silly. A regular cup is good, but someone else has to help. Yes, I made his little overalls. Snoopy is always a good bet for any holiday.
Ing's gown is just about done. I have to put the hem in and do the buttons. Buttons are always last. It is a elegant gown, simple lines, with heirloom sewing. There is embroidery, pipping and made of dupioni. I will get a photo up soon. I will get it overnight mailed to Ing on tuesday. I had all sorts of nightmares about the gown being lost in the luggage and trying to take it as carry-on with the baby and diaper bag would be difficult at best. SO since Monday is a holiday, tuesday it is going to be overnighted and insured.
Time to get the lace on the hem!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Great dad/son shots. Glad you (all) had a good Valentine's. Thai food, yum. :)