Search This Blog

Friday, January 06, 2006

First ever blog post


Hampster practice

I have decided to start a blog of my own. Mainly to instead of sending out a mass email about the baby, everyone who is interested can come here and find out how the little man is doing.
Lon is a great baby. He had a wonderful time at Christmas. We had hampster practice before Christmas with newspaper so he was ready to shred when the time came! He loved it. Lon is now just 6 months old. He is 28 1/2 inches long and weighs 15 pounds 4 ounces. That is the 97% for height and almost the 20% for weight. I wish that would be my ratio, but alas, it is not.



The magic of Christmas
That is one of my favorite photos. I call that my blind pig shot. as in a blind pig can find an acron once in a while.
Lon is doing well and getting ready for a visit from his Grandma and Great Grandmother. They are coming in a week for his baptism., so are his aunt and uncle and since he has two Great Grandmothers, they will both be here. Almost everyone he knows will be here! This is going to be so much fun.
That is all for the first posting. I will get back to this soon. I hope.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Happy to hear your boy is doing well.

We, my wife and I, were surfing the site and came across your lovely sentiments to your boy. Good luck and high percentiles in your future.
g

Jim said...

Lon is the cutest baby ever! I know people say that and don't mean it but I do mean it :)

The blind pig shot is totally contest worthy.

suzy said...

Thanks Canucker! It is fun learning how to do this

suzy said...

Okay, you are now favorite Uncle Jamie! I am glad to know someone other than me thinks he is super cute!