Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Baptism, part two





The party after the baptism was a lot of fun. There were about 50 people in and out of my house. I did not get a chance to hold Lon very much, which was expected. He did so well with everyone. A smiling happy boy!

Hmm, what is in Daddy's glass?


Gathered round the punch bowl

My friend Linda with my super tall sister

My sister is a very nice, very tall person. We had a wonderful time together for the short time she was here.

The great grandmothers

Baby Central


Having a wonderful time

Most of, if not all of these photos were taken by my friend Dan. He is a wonderful guy! And he takes great photos.

FOOTBALL!!

This blog is mainly photos of the party. It was such a fun time. I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Its a virtual baby parade! Looks like a nice turnout for the event. Oh, I had forgotten just how tall Karen was! :)

suzy said...

and still is