Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Teething and other things


Lon is getting excited about his grandmother coming -- TOMORROW. They are coming in from DC. They may get bumped for free tickets. Since the Redskins are playing the Seahawks, at 1:30 and the plane lands at 11:00, there may be some last minute fanatics that want to get out here. I know we will be watching the Seahawks win from the comfy chair in the family room.
I am finishing up Lon's Christening Gown. I have a week. It WILL be done in time. (or Mommy will go without sleep so it is!) He is finally getting baptized and we are going to have a wonderful party next weekend. I am looking forward to it!
Lon is getting a tooth. poor little guy. I am about to lose a tooth. When Lon was being born, I clenched my jaw so hard I broke my rear tooth. It is finally time to get it out, as it abscessed and painful. On tuesday the tooth comes out. I hope this does not get up a pattern, Lon gets a tooth, I lose a tooth.
Yep, that is a picture of me and Lon.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Big Hello to your mom! Good luck with the tooth, it will be over soon :)