Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treating!

The kids were not very interested in their dinner, they wanted to GO! and GO NOW.

We made them wait till at least 6:05

Trying to convince me that now would be a good time to go out.

This is his third costume for this year.

Out in the neighborhood

I had to go up and see some of our neighbors!
This broom goes around by itself on little tiny wheels.  SO cool!

I did not get photos of any of the wonderful little people that came to our door. This year we had about 143 kids.  A little more than last year. We have very little candy left. Well, candy I pre bought.

This is Lon's candy haul. He got a TON of candy.

Starting the sorting


Sadly, at 9pm I took everything down. I do not leave the inflatables up over night. I forgot to get a photo of the house all lit up at night. We did get a fun light from the hardware store, it put dancing skeletons on the side of the house.

While I was taking down the decorations, Lon watched  A Nightmare Before Christmas.  Fun Movie.

It was a great time this Halloween!
Hope you all had a wonderful time too!

No comments: