Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Panorama Picture Day

I was able to go up and watch them take the All School Picture. It was fun. I was impressed when the photographer's assistant clapped her hands and everyone stopped talking and paid attention!
Lon and his class joining the rest of the school. Lon told me he needed to wear a red shirt, I was glad I already had an all red shirt made!
Can you spot Lon?
Not sure why he was saluting. He did not salute once they started snapping pictures
Playing with a classmate as the rest of the school lines up. Not sure what they were playing. I asked Lon what they were doing and all he said was we were playing.  Playing what? just playing.
 They told the kids to squeeze together. Lon's class was a little more literal than others.  They were spread back out a little bit
They were snapping panoramas, and I snapped this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found Lon! Nice day for photos.
School has some nice projects.
Mom