Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting the Tiger Badge

Lon has finished all the requirements to move to the Wolf Trail. He has accomplished all the Tiger activities.  Once he is in second grade, he will be officially on the Wolf Trail. I have already told him I will be Den mother. He was happy with that.
The flag ceremony

Lon also earned two belt loops tonight.  Disabilities Awareness and Language and Culture. Thank you so much to Hye for teaching us about Korea!  Our belt loop challenge for next pack is the Photography Belt Loop. I am going to have Lon work on Heritage too. Family tree stuff. I think we can do that one!
Getting his Tiger Stripes!
SO excited and happy!
Mommy has to sew on his Tiger Badge!
Lon got to pick out the cheer. It was fun, and I can not remember which one he picked.  I will ask him in the morning
Tiger boy!

No comments: