Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Igloo in April

I was cleaning more stuff our of our garage. I found this box and inside was an igloo. A blow up igloo my mother sent a very long time ago that I had never taken out of its box. Sorry Mom. But yesterday was a pretty day and Lon wanted the tent set up but we did not have time for that, so I blew up the igloo!
Lon is loving it. I think it needs more air and I will work on that
TaDa! Super fun!
He was taking all sorts of fun things into the igloo. Like I did when I was a kid with the forts I built.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Sweet! An igloo on a warm day...nothing better. Great seeing you today. Sorry it was so short.

Anonymous said...

Glad you found the Igloo. IT does look cool!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, great igloo where did you get it? www.kbinoz@yahoo.co.uk

suzy said...

http://www.amazon.com/Sevylor-BYP200-Inflatable-Igloo-Playcenter/product-reviews/