Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

SNOW!

Tonight, the family watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas, decorated our wiggle tree, and made some cookies. Then we noticed it was SNOWING. Now, it is seriously snowing. We should have 2 to 3 inches or more by morning. WHOOOHOOO. I am pretty excited about the snow. The temperatures are not supposed to get above freezing till THURSDAY. Monday should be a terrible commute. Good thing Lon and I can stay home. I should work on the guest room and get some presents wrapped and moved around so Mark can work from home. The desk is now covered with wrapping paper, tape and presents. So is the floor and the little bed. But it should only take me an hour or six to get the room a little more organized, and Mark allowed/able to be in there. (his presents are yet to be wrapped)
As everyone saw in the paper, we got all our out of town gifts wrapped and GONE! Oh! I did another search and we made USA Today. This is so cool. Lon is so cute!
I will miss going to my new church if the roads are as terrible as they are saying. Yes, I am still catholic. This is just a smaller church, located in a truck driving school.
Pictures coming soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay warm and have fun with Lon in the snow.

Love you,
Mom