Search This Blog

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy St. Nicholas Day!


These are the rice krispie treats I sent my sister. She should have them on Monday or Tuesday. Lon helped put the frosting garland and the mini m's. Alot of Ms went into his mouth. He likes helping.

White chocolate coconut truffle middles, not yet middled. These are for my mother.

Finished truffles, rolled in toasted coconut. Very yummy! But I am sending them to my mother for her Christmas present. I put them in a pretty box, but I did not wrap them.
We had to run some errands today, (getting one of Daddy's presents), and while we were in the parking lot, Lon talks to Auntie KK on the cell. He loves Auntie KK.

When we got back from errands, Lon found his St. Nicholas Day presents. More for Lon's little people Nativity set. The Inn part is from Godmother Carol, the other two pieces are from St. Nicholas, Via Mommy. Lon LOVES it. LOVES LOVES LOVES his Nativity.

This is Mommy and Daddy's Nativity. Grandma Phis got most of it a long long time ago. I am still searching for a camel.


This is Lon's Little People Nativity all laid out in front of the fire place. It is HUGE! He has 5 camels, sheep, dogs, cows, donkeys, three wisemen, with their own tents, a little drummer boy, 3 shepards, two inn keepers, a manger, a barn, an inn, lot of palm trees. It is very cool. A few minutes after he wakes up in the morning it will not be like this!


The whole mantel area. It is starting to look like Christmas at my house!

The downstairs tree. It is fake, about two feet tall. I have TONS of lights on it. All the old ornaments that Grandma Presken gave me are on this tree. It is out of Lon's main play area. Last year we did not put it up. I like this little over lit tree. I think you can read by the tree.

That is most of what we did today!

No comments: