Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mailing Boxes!!



Today we finally got all our boxes ready to be mailed. We are done done done at the post office!


I brought Lon's Santa Hat, like I do every year at the post office. We went in and got a cart, and loaded up the boxes. As I was doing this, Lon was in the cart. The window of the car next to us rolled down and a nice young man asked if he could take Lon's photo. Turns out he is a photographer for the Newspaper. They are going to run a feature on people mailing stuff, and he thought that Lon in his Santa hat with all the boxes would be super cute.

I think he is super cute!

I will let everyone know if/when his picture is in the paper.

6 comments:

Jim said...

Nice, let me know when he's published! In that picture Lon totally looks like you.

suzy said...

I will let you know.
Thanks
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
word is that it is in the Seattle Times today - can you forward a link if you find it? I looked but couldn't find online....

Pam & Hunter

Vasudev said...

Lon looks so cute and sweet in this photo shot.

suzy said...

Hi Pam, I sent the link, thanks for forwarding it on !

suzy said...

I think he is cute most of the time. He likes the post office! They seem to like him there too.