Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

Miss Lindsay!!

Today we got a visit from Miss Lindsay! She is on her way to see her sister a little south of here. We had a nice visit. She brought Mark and I beautiful knots (I will post a photo of them soon) and Lon a Peruvian hat with ear flaps! Which is something he needed. I sent Miss Lindsay on her way with a big bag of cookies!

I did not get very many photos this visit. They posed for me in front of our tree. Lon is modeling his new hat!
Then they got a little goofy.
We LOVE Miss Lindsay! We hope she can stop by again on her way home.
It was nice to see Miss Lindsay.
Today was sort of stressful for me. I went over to a friend's for a playdate. We ended up going sideways down their driveway. (seriously, I am not exaggerating that. sideways) That was very scary for me. Getting out of the driveway took an Angel named Gary. I tried to get up the driveway, could not. A guy drove by in a full size pickup truck. He tried to guide me up. That was NOT happening. I could not get traction. He came back down the hill and parked beside my little car. He could not find a tow ring in the front of my car. SO he got a shovel, pulled some dirt out of some snow free flower beds, scattered it on the iciest spots, and then let some air out of my tires. Lon and I walked up the steep driveway and waited by to see if Angel Gary could get up the driveway. He put it in low and gunned it. He made it up! Lon was jumping up and down he was so happy. Lon was very worried we would not get home. I told him we would one way or the other! I had the stroller, warm clothes for him and the cell phone. We would make it home. Angel Gary brought my little car up the hill and parked it beside me on the street. It was so nice! And right after we got home Miss Lindsay came, it was truly wonderful to see her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LInds looks so good, but she looks like she is 12.
I love the hat on Lon. He is so precious.
Have a good weekend,
Love you all,
Mom

suzy said...

Lindsay is good. The hat is great, it keeps his little head very warm.