Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Monday ! In Connecticut

The boys went one way and the girls went the other way.  The boys went fishing and to the beach, Grammalyn and I went shopping. I went to my favorite antique store, I did find a few things, then we went to Goodwill, there I found a real treasure, a porcelain patch box from the 1770s  (no really!). We went to lunch at a fun place called the Log Cabin, big portions!  I am happy Mark took some pictures of his day.
Lon is showing Godfather his tackle box.

A few pointers on how to cast.

Having a great time, even though Lon did not catch a thing this time

Trying a different spot

Using Godfather's kayak.  still no fish.

Beach time!
Lon had a really fun day

 After a dinner at Dad's of fried clams, we decided it would be fun to take a drive



A deer running though the neighborhood!

This beautiful barn is all that is left of a U-pick farm. The rest of the land was subdivided for homes.

Bunny!

No comments: