Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A visit from Miss Lindsay!

Last night, Lon and I went to the airport to pick up Miss Lindsay! She was stopping in for a visit on her way from Hawaii to Alaska.  We are so happy she stopped by!
When I woke up, I thought we should do something fun, but still restful. Not having to go out somewhere.  Lon wanted to have chocolate cupcakes for Christmas dinner. I just got a cake pan that made cupcakes in the shape of trees.  While the younger ones were still asleep, I made the tree cupcakes, and got pancake batter ready.
While we ate yummy pancakes, the tree cupcakes cooled enough to be frosted.
Working hard on make the cupcakes look like trees!
We have LOTS of sprinkles!
Our trees! Can you tell which two Lon made?
Trying to get a good picture of Lon and Lindsay, Lon is being goofy!
A good one!  We are so happy we got to spend the day with Miss Lindsay. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos of a great day.